Thursday, August 14, 2008

Summer Days, drifting away...

So summer is winding down and we've had a lot of fun. The kids love the IF zoo, mostly because of the petting zoo. They loved spending days learning to jump rope and do "cool tricks, huh mom?" Matt and Marin and Jace like playing tricks on unsuspecting people (Marin's classic is salt in a cup of water she's just gotten for you! Dad's is fixing the spray nozzle on the sink to spray right in your face when you turn it on!!). Marin and Jace both completed a session in swimming lessons and can't wait to start again next year. We love Ross Park in Pocatello and spent lots of fund days in the sun with friends there. I love summer, I only wish it would go faster so I could have this baby... I am so done being pregnant!

The Idaho Falls petting zoo


We love brushing the goats!


Being sprayed by the faucet! Another trick to get you back for Mateo!


Practicing their super cool jump-rope tricks!


Fun in the sun at Ross Park!


We love swimming!!



The next Michael Phelps and Dara Torres'!


Jace's first attept at doing his own hair all by himself... Lots of gel, what more could he need?

3 comments:

Liz said...

your kids are so cute! they're huge!!! hope you're surviving your last month!!

Misti said...

You are so funny! Love the Olympic references and the picture of Saddie and Marin!

Misti said...

After I saw your blog I tried that squirting trick on Marshall, but in the process I sprayed myself twice! I'm a dork.