Sunday, May 30, 2010

Mesa Falls...

Since we didn't have any big plans for Memorial weekend, after church this afternoon we headed up to Ashton to look at the falls...


There were quite a few people there so picture ops were scarce!


And who were we lucky enough to run into while we were there? One of Matt's good friend from college! It was so fun to see Jeff and Tami there with their family!! It made the trip most definitely worth it! And what can I say, NO matter where we go, Matt ALWAYS runs into someone he knows... seriously!

2 comments:

valerie said...

I am laughing right now because Brian is the exact same way!!! We could be out of state and he still runs into people he knows...

Abbie said...

It is so pretty there!!! Too bad the last time I was there I was running 13 miles... I need to go make some good memories instead of feelings of dying haha What a fun little family trip!