Wednesday, June 9, 2010

CAUTION: too much info...

So it stopped raining here yesterday long enough for me to decide it was time to clean out what the kids call their "club house" which we've also been using for storage. A few weeks ago a window mysteriously was broken and a few birds got stuck in there and so you can just imagine the disgusting mess. Everything had to be taken out, hosed off, then wiped down, then organized and put back in. But not before sweeping and mopping the grotesque floor! One item will be missing from storage though... Miss Macey found something she just loves! If I ever wonder where she is, I need only wonder a moment! She loves to sit on this, and even though nothing comes out, she makes incredibly appropriate noises while doing her business!! I know, that was too much, but I just had to tell. It is freaking HI-LARIOUS to watch and hear! Why is it you can get away with the grossest things if you're under the age of 5?

3 comments:

A student midwife said...

haha! I love it!

Rachel said...

So funny!!

Abbie said...

hahaha Oh my gosh that is too funny!!! I think she has learned well:)