Thursday, October 21, 2010

I feel it my human responsibility...

To let you all know about a product that works the way it says it will work. Now, we all do this. Whether we want to admit it or not. Whether we stay home, have a job, are women or mothers or single bachelors. Some do it more than others, but the point is, at one time or another, we all have to mop. Some like it, some hate it. But it just comes with the territory of being human and living in spaces. So give this wonderful new mop a try. It's a spray mop that actually sprays and the microfiber scrub clothe is awesome. I did have to put some elbow grease action in, but it took off a spill of spaghetti sauce that had been sitting under the table for two days (no, I don't mop my floors every day like every other mother in America, I know...shocker!) . The swivel head let me get into every crevasse and angle possibly needed. Anyway, here's my shout out for the new Rubbermaid Reveal Mop. Give it a try and you will be so happily surprised!



5 comments:

Paul and Jill said...

I'm glad you found one that you like. Hopefully you were able to finally send the other one back! See you this weekend. So excited!
-Jill

Misti said...

Interesting... Good to know! Thanks!

Anonymous said...

Christa, I love the variety of your posts ;)

Hope you are all doing well!
-Analiesa

Jenny said...

How did you know I needed a new spray mop? Thanks! :)

The Montaño’s said...

I just have to pass on good fortune when I find it!