Thursday, November 6, 2008

Blessing Day...

Well, we blessed Macey on Nov. 2nd and it was a wonderful day. My parents and my brothers were all able to make it. Matt's mom and all his brothers and sisters but one and their families were able to make it as well. We had a great time eating and talking and just being together. The only thing I regret... I didn't take a single picture that day! Oh well, at least I could take some this morning of Macey in her dress.



Not too happy with this arrangement!


6 comments:

Tami said...

What a cutie! And that dress is darling..and her hair..and her smile..until the cry. I laughed when I saw that because that is mom's biggest worry - to keep the baby happy during the blessing!

Rachel said...

She is adorable! I can't wait to meet her!

Paul and Jill said...

So cute. I'm glad that we were able to make it. It was good to see your cute family again. We really need to do it more often. Maybe right after Christmas or something. 2 or 3 times a year instead of 1.
Love,
Jill

jenny said...

So cute! Congrats again. I still have Calla's blessing dress in my closet because I've been meaning to take some more pictures of her in it...ha, ha.

"M" Clan said...

Such a busy day... sorry about the talk :( Adam and I agree you two just make CUTE kids! xo

zmhansen said...

Oh my...another cute Marin! Wow, I cannot believe how much she looks like a mini Marin! Thank goodness..cause I was afraid she was gonna be a mini Matt! She is darling and does not look only 2 months old. Her face is precious!
Thankyou for giving me your blog-I wanted to call today however, we all woke up with the flu bug today and my oh my has that been FUN! However, when we are done with the flu we want to come up and see the new addition and of course everyone else=
Marci