Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Some things to smile about...

Marin loves to dress up...

and makes many beautiful costume changes during the day!

Jace follows her dress up lead... except instead of being a princess, he's the dragon or some frightful creature who is after her!

Helping mom make rolls for Sunday dinner.

Not really in the mood to have his picture taken!

Marin lost her first tooth at the end of October!
She has now discovered the Tooth Fairy!

Our little Macey is discovering her smile...

And we just can't get enough of it!

3 comments:

Misti said...

How cute! And Macey's smile is so adorable! You are such a great friend!

jenny said...

Cute kids! Iron and Wine is my new favorite band. I've been downloading from itunes again...
And, yes I did like the movie. I saw it twice and liked it much better the second time because I wasn't worried about how different it was from the book. Hope all is well.

The Manwarings said...

You have the most beautiful kids!! I love all of those pictures. How do you not spend your whole day just taking pictures of them? Oh, and I love that Jace is dressed as the dragon, too cute!