Friday, June 5, 2009

Ahhh, That Old Place....

I found this to share with all you new friends who have ever asked me where I went to high school and what our mascot was. The response "Don" always gets a "What?" in return, so I thought I'd clarify. I have been busy packing and that leads only to the discovery of old forgotten photos of high school, fond memories of dances, and the realization of how much effort I did NOT put into my appearance! My 10 year reunion is also coming up next month so when I found these pictures on my friend Rachel's blog, I couldn't help but steal them!! It's so fun to remember such an integral part of life! Thanks for the memory lane visit Rach!





Graduation Day, Spanish Fork High 1999...


4 comments:

Misti said...

Those are so AWESOME!!! So fun. You look cute and really young!

Abbie said...

I love your high school pictures! Thats so cool!! We went camping up Payson canyon it was way pretty!

Jennie said...

You should see the faces I get when I tell people that I was a Delta Rabbit. Seriously....rabbit. I'll post a pic of that on my blog so you can all get a good chuckel.

Shaun and Coral Hanson said...

Oh, how fun, look at us, we look so young! So what are you packing for? That's the part that caught my attention, I mean being a Don was great but what's the packing about?? Hope you're doing well!