Friday, June 5, 2009

Tell Me Why????

So the question is why? Why do I continue to buy those baby "biter biscuits"? I swore after I had bought my first box with my first child, never again would I buy those terribly messy things. Then, I remember buying a box with my second child and now why have I not learned my lesson with number 3? The only reason I can think of is this...
The absolute sheer JOY and HAPPINESS they bring!!


See? I guess cleaning up the glued on mess everywhere, changing clothes AGAIN (this is her second outfit already. She spit up ALL over her first one) isn't that big of a deal when you get these sort or results... right? I'll keep telling myself that! :)

Now if only the rain would stop so we could get summer started!

2 comments:

Misti said...

That is one of the cutest things ever! I know I hate those sick things! I bet we would think they tasted good too if we hadn't ever tried chocolate!

Abbie said...

Oh my gosh she looks so cute!! I think those pictures made it so worth it to buy them:) Can't wait for Ross Park!