Monday, August 10, 2009

Ding! Ding! Ding! we have a winner...

Home made pizza has never been my specialty. The crust never is quite right, the sauce always leaves something to be desired, etc. So tonight, when it actually worked, I have to blog about it.
I used a crust recipe I got from Sara Murray's blog (yes Sara, it is FANTASTIC! THANK U!)

Here we are going into the oven for our first round of baking...

I had some help from my future FoodNetwork Star!!!


Used homemade bbq sauce from my good friend Tyler Florence (HAHAHAHAH!!) Maybe you've heard of him? Anyway, use his ULTIMATE BBQ CHICKEN recipe, the BEST! (and I'm not usually a big bbq fan)



And there you have BBQ Chicken Pizza which honestly, was my best homemade pizza to date... Here's the proof.........

O wait, there's no picture to show, cuz it's ALL GONE!!

Macey thought the whole thing was very entertaining!!

2 comments:

Liz said...

looks yummy! you should post the recipe!
Maci's hair went blonde! Did Marin start out brunette as well?? so cute!
About the Hale book, if you liked Austenland, then you'll probably like this. I thought Austenland was cute but okay and felt the same about the Actor and the Housewife... Once it got done bringing up all the funny things that happen at Mormon potlucks. cute but just okay in my opinion.
how are you?

Abbie said...

Looks so AMAZING! Look at you, what I want to know is what can't you do?? You can run for hours and hours, cook, cutest family.. where's the flaws?!