Tuesday, February 2, 2010

They learn so young...

Like Father, like daughter!

This is of course directly after the phone is taken away...

Hip Hip Hooray for the 100th day! They made these hats at Marin's kindergarten family school night.






So I hear this noise from the other room, walk in and this is what I find. Macey, just so you know, LOVES, no, HEARTS the phone. Any phone. Cell phone, land line, whatever. Well, except for play phones of course. That would be too simple! I usually keep my cell out of reach, but today she managed to snag it!

2 comments:

Liz said...

lucy LOVES to play iwth my phone-she talks into it, hides it, connects to the internet on it...grrrr

jenny said...

My favorite part, by far, is when she puts it up on her shoulder and starts walking around. Ha, ha. So cute and funny.