Thursday, April 8, 2010

Don'tcha you just love love?

So if any of you were ever lucky enough to see the Utah filmed movie Savannah Smiles, you'll recognize this title ("Don'tcha you just love love Alvie?"), but that's another tangent for another day. Today's "don'tcha just love" moment is: Don't you just love it when you go to all the work and pain to be so organized so you won't loose a simple item that you know you will need in a few days or a few weeks, so you must not loose the said item, because of course it's the ONLY copy and there is NO way to get another one. So that's what I did. I reorganized all my messy shelves/drawers that have become the "junk drawers" (most people have one, I happen to have a few...). I painstakingly went through every item, sorting, decluttering, ORGANIZING! Well, today was the day I needed this beloved item, and because I had gone through and reorganized (aka MOVED) everything, I couldn't find it! Not for the life of me! It was so frustrating and irritating and you name it, I felt it! Anyway, after about an hour or two, I found the desired item (Hallelujah!). So, here's what I think about being so (blankety blank) organized all the time... sometimes it's just plain over rated, cuz when the drawers were cluttered I knew EXACTLY where everything was I wanted! Just some food for thought... also, don'tcha just love spring in Idaho ( the never ending howl of the wind is so soothing, don'tcha think?!?!?!????)

4 comments:

Abbie said...

hahahahahaha Christa you are so funny!!! I totally agree you think you will just put it into a "really safe spot for later" and that spot never turns up.... Glad you found it! REady for the race?! Ugh.. I decided its not that fun to run and I feel like I look exactly the same so whats the point in running 10 miles when I could run 3 and not feel as hungry!! See you tomorrow!!!

"M" Clan said...

Hilarious! Only because I have totally done the same thing, and enjoy the moment so much when you can breathe!! I love Savannah Smiles, it makes me cry every time! Happy spring my friend :)

Misti said...

HA HA HA!!! Totally with you on that! I'm happy you actually found what you were looking for. I usually don't, at least until AFTER I order, buy or get a new one!

zmhansen said...

Christa, I love how your personality comes out in every blog. I can just hear you saying all those things in your fast talking, fast moving Christa way!