Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Another Happy Day...

Sept. 4th Marin turned 7 years old! She got to spend the day playing with cousins and being with grandma down in Utah and then she had her birthday dinner down at Maddoux, which, I don't care where you are from, it's HEAVEN!

Happy Birthday Marin!! We love how happy and helpful you always are.

Since we were gone all day on her birthday, we had to have cake the next day. I still can't believe how many candles are on that cake! Way to go Marini!!

3 comments:

Jennie said...

Marin you are such an awesome girl! We love you and hope you had a great birthday! I love the hat.

Misti said...

Marin you are so beautiful!!!! I hope your birthday was the best!

Abbie said...

She is so beautiful and I know that Saddie loves being her friend:) Birthdays are so much fun!