Tuesday, September 21, 2010

tell me why...

Why do I do this to myself? Continually? I know what the consequence will be, but does that stop me, NO! I continue to read read read way into the wee late hours of the night, or actually, officially, the early hours of the next morning only to be SO tired the next day I am almost completely worthless as a human being, much less a mother and so the question remains... why do I continue to do this behavior? Now, it's not every night, not even once a week, but once every few months I get on a kick and just get into a book and READ knowing I will regret this decision the next day, but still, I do not change! AAHHHHHHHHHHH.... today is the longest day, I have YW's tonight and I am so freaking tired...................................

6 comments:

Jennie said...

You know what I would tell you to do. STOP READING BOOKS!

The Montaño’s said...

What are you talking about, you're a reading fanatic now, remember?!? Read Saving Cece HOneycut, it's so cute!

Paul and Jill said...

I'm glad I'm not the only one who does it. I just figure, the faster I get done with a book the sooner I get on to my real life. At least it was a good book, right?
love,
Jill

The Montaño’s said...

That's part of the problem, it was an ok book, but definately NOT worth this torture!

Misti said...

Ha Ha Ha!!! I KNOW, it sucks, but yet, it is SO fun!

Jenny said...

I totally know how you feel! Books an chocolate...there goes my self control! Hope you're rested up now!