Friday, January 2, 2009

Merry Christmas, Baby!

We had a wonderful holiday season. Christmas Eve with the Montano's and Christmas Day with the Rice's. We spent New Years up in Idaho and just love this time of year. It's a little hectic with all the traveling, but we wouldn't trade it. We love being able to see everyone and can't wait till next year!

Ringing in the New Year...


Welcome 2009! We hope you are as good as 2008!



Aunt Leisel... when will she ever digitalize?!?


Playing games at the Christmas Eve party...


Dakota, a true multi-tasker... holding Macey while texting!


Regan and Marin gettin comfy...

Aunt Melissa and Macey, is there anything prettier?


Christmas Eve at Grandma Sans...


Game playing at the Rice's, it's a must!




Uncle Chris serenading us all with Marin's new guitar.









Some of my best friends from high school got
together for a baby shower for Coral! I love
getting together with you guys! It's a great
annual tradition I really look forward to!

4 comments:

Misti said...

I am so happy you posted!!! It looks like so much fun! I wish you had taken pictures at your fancy New Year's dinner!

Abbie said...

You are so beautiful and skinny! I love your pictures so much, I still need to hold Macey next time I come home! Can I say Celine in how many days?! Practice up. Hope I can get a seat by you guys haha

Abbie said...

Hey! So first of all so excited for Celine!!! Second, yes I would love to go on a date with your cousin! I do have that counter but I go on dates and do all that fun stuff haha. so maybe we could work something out. Misti and I just got a little carried away with our blogging abilities, it can become addictive at times haha let me know:)

"M" Clan said...

Love the kids celebrating with you, looks like so much fun! xo