Friday, January 16, 2009

Last Visits...



Well, before my sister and her two kids head back home to Virginia and my grandparents head back to Wisconsin after being here for the holidays, my mom and them came up to Blackfoot for one last visit. It was so fun to be with them all. We had a great time. Ate delicious monkey bread and homemade icecream. Had a fabulous kid free dinner at Texas Roadhouse (thanks Mateo!) and got to take poor little Ada to the doctors office. We hope you're doing better Ada and Mel we loved having you and Callie here!! I just hate that this is the ONLY picture I took for the 3 days you were here. Anyway, we love our family and love it when they come and visit!

2 comments:

Favs From My Kitchen to Yours!! said...

Family is awesome. This makes me miss mine! Adorable munchkins!

Mrs. Olsen said...

Hey Christa! I saw your link from Tami and Jeff's blog. I can't believe how much your kids have grown (plus you have another) since your days in the Logan 29th ward. Hope all is well for you! Take care.