Thursday, January 8, 2009

The things we do...

Marin is her father's daughter... I asked her to help
me the other day by feeding Macey... but I hear her playing
with Jace in the other room a few minutes later and wonder
how she could have fed Mace so fast... Now I see... Remember the
bottle holder people from back in the day of Mateo trying to
study while also being a stay at home dad(in the evenings)
at the same time? Instead of a hanger, she used what
was avaliable to her, but still, same concept!

Bed heads!! My girls in the morning...

Sometimes this is just how we feel...


But this is mostly how we look!

9 comments:

Paul and Jill said...

Oh do we ever remember the ways Matt & the guys tried to feed Marin back in the day! Macey is so adorable. Glad things are going well. Maybe after the Hansens get a new home we should have a party!!
Love,
The Lindhardts

Unknown said...

It has been so long since I have seen alot of everyone since High School. You have a beautiful family. I enjoyed looking at your blog. I finally found the SFHS blog site. Very usefull to find old friends from school. Anyway, I just wanted to say hi. Have a good New Year.

Quela said...

Your kids are so cute!

"M" Clan said...

Macey is so cute. Love how kids minds work, they are so smart, even when they don't do it our way :) xo

Misti said...

That is amazing that she could think of such a thing! I love it!

Chandler and Angie said...

Got to love bottle propping, what a good big sister to think of that! Whenever I ask McKin to help feed Quincy she informs me that she is way too busy.

Rachel said...

She is so cute! I want to eat her! (Not in a creepy way though)

Favs From My Kitchen to Yours!! said...

Wow, your kids are getting so big! I need to get over and see that baby girl, she's adorable! I love your pics. Cute blog! Isn't it nice to have gotten the kids pics done and out of the way. That's always one of my stresses after having our babies. I miss you guys. Summer needs to come again! It will come someday and we'll see you again. Y
our house has hosted some sweet play dates! :)

Abbie said...

Oh your kids are so cute!! Macy has so much hair I love it! Can't wait for Celine.. I am now counting down, she better not get sick or I don't know who is going to get hurt but someone will;))