Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Random Sampler...

It's one of those cold icky days, so I thought I'd look through the camera & this is what was found


Girls gone Wild!



We love seeing these smiles...


Macey refused to take a nap, she was so tired that after 5 seconds in her daddy's arms after he got home from work, she was out!



While Grandma Montano was here visiting she got Macey a saucer that this little miss has just absolutly loved!


Queen Macey! The kids LOVE putting things on her head!



Fun times in the Montano household...


Mazes. Marin is into making mazes ALL over the house, gotta love the creativity, right?


Look at these cool masks they made...





6 comments:

Favs From My Kitchen to Yours!! said...

Your munchkins are so much fun!! I absolutely LOVE your baby girl's hair. She already has more than my Katelyn!

Hey, are you guys going to "play date" this Friday at the Blake's? We're planning on it and we'd love to see you.

The Manwarings said...

Oh, your kids are just too cute! I love Macey falling asleep in Matt's arms. Too adorable. And way to go, Marin, I love the mazes!!

Misti said...

You kids really are so adorable! I love all the pictures. Thanks for being such a great friend!

Misti said...

Hey I forgot to tell you, I love the new look of your blog! Very Nice! I am ready for a Spring blog with Spring weather! Love that song, Fall for You...

Abbie said...

Your blog is so cute! And I love these pictures, Macey is too cute and getting so old already I need to come hold her. So excited for Celine!!!!!! I'm now counting down!

"M" Clan said...

Too cute! We miss playing with you guys, especially at play date today :( Next time! Love you guys!