Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Bug Tag...

10 Things that Bug me (at the moment!)...

1- People not doing what they say, is there anything more frustrating?

2- Negativity/despair about our country's current economic/political situtaion... we will survive, just get your houses in order!

3- Siblings who think it's fun to act/talk like babies ALL THE TIME...

4- Trying to find the right house in the right place with the right price!

5- People texting while out to dinner with friends or a spouse... please!

6- Just how electronic kids are today... phones, ipods, computers, games, everything...

7- Bad hair days, which seem to turn into weeks and then months!

8- Not recording the end of The Office after the Super Bowl.... BUG!

9- Winter... I'm ready for sun, fun and that means summer!

10- People who speak rudely to and about their kids... (I can't even say enough of about this, espeically the episode I just saw at the store, so don't get me started!)

Okay, so I tag Rachel, Coral and if Andrew ever looks at this blog... I tag you too!

4 comments:

valerie said...

I would be bugged too if I missed The Office after the Super Bowl. I think it was the funniest episode yet...I can't think of the last time I have laughed that hard. Did you know you can watch it online? Just go to nbc.com

Rachel said...

Oh Christa, The Office was SOOOO funny!! I think you can watch it on hulu.com too. Oh, it was so funny!

Lisa said...

Note to self, never say I want to hurt my kids around christa! Are you already looking at houses...I'm jealous. Save a good one for me. Or better, lets buy houses that are next door to each other. Austin and Jace would have fun duking it out with the Hulk hands. And Nolan loves to wear them too and can hold his own!!!

Misti said...

Loved your bugs!!! I know, our Ross Park days seem forever away!!!