Monday, February 23, 2009

Celine...




So I got to go to the Celine Dion concert in SLC last night. It was A LOT of fun. I've only been to I think one other concert in my life... 7 years ago Matt and I went to Matchbox Twenty... but Celine live is AMAZING! I got chills so many times (yes, even by being that far away from her!). She truly is a musical mystery. Most artist's sound better recorded on their cd's or on the radio, but not Miss Dion. She is even Better in Person. She canceled her original performace date this past November due to being sick and boy am I grateful. Her reschedule date made it so I could get my friend's mom's ticket (who couldn't go since she's in Hawaii! Thanks Joni!!). I am so glad I went. Why was I not born with such musical talent? AMAZING! Holly, I can only imagine what seeing her in Vegas must have been like!

7 comments:

The Manwarings said...

I'm glad you had so much fun, but seriously, could it be better than Matchbox Twenty, they were my favorite in high school!

"M" Clan said...

That is awesome! I've heard she is really great- the pic of you and the sisters is beautiful! xo

Misti said...

So amazing. Celine... AMAZING!!!!

Rachel said...

Andrew would be proud.

Mrs. Olsen said...

If only Matt had been there to stand behind you, wings outstretched, for "My Heart Will Go On". Maybe you should reenact that scene with him tonight ;)

Abbie said...

Great great singer! So much fun:) So glad that you came!

Chris,Celeste,Baylee,& Dax said...

She's the only person that seriously made me want to cry when watching her!