Monday, May 25, 2009

Memorial Day...

There are real animals there, but these ones are hands on!





Look at how BIG she is getting!

We had a pretty low key and relaxing Memorial Day. We went to Tautphaus Park Zoo in Idaho Falls, a fav of Marin and Jace's. It's not the most exciting zoo, but they love it. We did this last year and so maybe it's becoming a bit of a tradition. And can I just say, the Lemon Creme Cake dessert at Olive Garden....................... HEAVEN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

6 comments:

The Manwarings said...

Ooh, that does sound yummy! And I just love the Tautphaus Park Zoo. It's the perfect size for little kids!

Misti said...

How fun! You guys are just the cutest! I love Olive Garden!

madfam said...

I used to go the Idaho Falls Zoo when I was young, Next time I go to Rexburg I'm takin the kids. I cant believe its still there..You are so good to take pics..i keep forgetting!!

Lisa said...

so we haven't moved yet! The papers weren't ready to sign...he's only had 2 months...don't get me started!! So where are you moving to? i can't find your home # so call my cell if you have that # or email me and I"ll give it to you. We'll be staying with my sister in law today.

"M" Clan said...

So cute, I love all the zoo pics!

Abbie said...

What a fun day! Your kids are just so cute, I'm sick about it:) When is the next movie night?!