Wednesday, March 4, 2009

I don't make this stuff up...

Jace wanted to listen to a song and sing along... so cute!
(The video is below)

These two LOVE playing horses...
Our sweet lil' Macey...
(The only one NOT to get strep throat... we hope!)

So one day before school Marin asked me to take her picture...


then she started pulling these poses! Where does she get this?!?!

the Hulk Hands are still a BIG HIT at our house!

The Next American Idol...

The Next Contestant on Dancing with the Stars...

8 comments:

valerie said...

I can't get over how cute your kids are!! Sorry about the strep...we had a horrible time with it last fall. In a 6 week time period, I had it 3 times, Elizabeth had it twice. Hope you all are feeling better!

Misti said...

I love it! My kids wanted to repeat the video over and over! Saddie said, "Marin dances so cute, huh mom". And Easton said, "Why did Jace have a bad day?" As the assistant of Marins dance class, I feel very proud! And I love Maceys rosy cheeks!

Quela said...

Love the videos! My favorite part was Marin's booty shake. Kids can be so much fun!

Rachel said...

That is so funny!!! I love Marin's little shimmy she does on the couch. Too funny!

holly said...

Your kids are hilarious! I love that Jace wanted to listen AND sing. Marin's dance... you have some future stars on your hands! They must keep you and Matt entertained!

Rachel said...

OK, you guys are doing the Wasatch Back?! I wish I would have known. My sister's old roommate was trying to get a team together and we were all ready to pay our money and everything and then like 3 people backed out at the last minute! I'm kinda bummed. We should have done it together!

"M" Clan said...

Serious! The singing had me giggling so hard, and it just continued with her little booty shake! :)

The Manwarings said...

Macey's hair is so adorable. I always wished I had babies with lots of hair and I love the picture of Marin posing before school. Your kids are so cute!!