Monday, October 19, 2009

Gardner Village

This past Saturday we went to Gardner's Village down in SLC with Grandma San...

It was all about Witches!! They were every where in all sorts of different activities!!


We love spending time with Grandma and love how she spoils us all!

Marin and Jace had a blast walking around and seeing all there was to see...

These witches were making "kissing spells"!!



They both got their faces painted and wanted to make sure we could see it...

So here's the close-up!!

This is for Rachel... Christmas in October... Just for you!!

We love spending time with our cousins! A few weekends ago Teah and Havi came up to spend a day and the kids loved it!!! They had so much fun!!

I had to get a picture of the 3 amigas. Saddie, McKinley and Marin... makeup is their favorite thing!!

And this is what Macey does... sucking it all in and learning how to be a girly girl!

5 comments:

The Manwarings said...

Oh, I love Gardner's village! So fun in October! And those kids are just too cute. What beautiful girls!

"M" Clan said...

Okay, my favorite is the close-up of the painted, adorable faces!! :)

Rachel said...

Thank you Christa! I honestly love Christmas. The photos are way cute, I need to get up there . . . probably around Christmastime :)

Abbie said...

I want to go there!! I have heard so many great things about that place and it looks like so much fun! Such cute kids:)

Chandler and Angie said...

Gardner Village looks so fun, we really need to go there! I love the pic of the 3 amigas in the makeup, McKin had so much fun that day!