Sunday, October 25, 2009

Grandma's Halloween Party...

Grandma's Annual Halloween Party is always a big deal at our house. Marin and Jace have been waiting patiently (only asking about once or twice a day!) for weeks for this big night!

Most of the cousins come, dressed up and decked out in their scariest costumes!!

6 week old baby Eden joined in on the fun as a cute little ghost!

We are always so happy to see each other! Macey was a little under the weather so she and I stayed home but Matt took the older two kids and they had a blast!


Grandma has yummy food and treats and LOTS of games! One this year was pin the tail on the cat!


Thank you Grandma! All I have been hearing about all morning is your "AWESOME PARTY!"

6 comments:

holly said...

the snow princess was BEAUTIFUL, and i loved the power ranger! I'm glad Matt was there to get pictures.

The Manwarings said...

What a fun grandma! And of course, your kids look too cute. Can't wait to see your costume!!

Abbie said...

Halloween is so much fun for kids.. not so much for older kids like me. But I think it will be fun to dress up my kids! So cute.

Misti said...

Wow, you are such a good blogger!!! Love all the updates! Love the picture of the three girls and their makeup, beautiful as ever. I loved the hot chocolate! I hope they bring it back. Can't wait to see your family pictures...

"M" Clan said...

What a fun party, grandma's are WONDERFUL blessings for so many reasons!

jenny said...

I didn't know you had a grandma close by! How great. I think Halloween is the favorite holiday with the kids, second only to Christmas. Free candy at every door. I can see how it got so popular!