Monday, March 9, 2009

Life Size Dolly...

So I get out of the shower one morning and am greeted by this...

the perpetrators! Very pleased with their work!

And one night when dad was supposedly getting Macey "ready for bed"...

Yes, he used gel... but she seems to like it! Good, maybe this means she won't be high maintenance in the future! I guess we just have a lifed sized play toy we can dress and do with whatever we please!!

After watching some TV Matt and I come up to go to bed and what do we find? Jace drunk from books in our bed!!

4 comments:

Abbie said...

That is hilarious!!! I am laughing out loud! That looks like so much fun, she is so cute!

Lisa said...

She looks just like Jessie!! I laughed out loud. You're kids are so funny. can't wait to live by you and you're cute kiddos. But that could be trouble with our kids together!

Misti said...

That is one of the funniest things I have ever seen! Your kids are so funny. That girl has serious volume in her hair!

"M" Clan said...

Macie reminds me of the Wedding Singer "Do you like Flock of Seagulls"? :)