Saturday, March 28, 2009

We're LOST...

Well, it's happened. Matt and I have become Lost fans. We watched the entire first Season in just four days. Yes, that's 3 hours per disc and there are 6 discs, so yes, 18 hours in 4 days...

...but I wouldn't have done it any other way! Yes we're tired, but it's all worth it. Season 2 is starting off just as fun! It's not the most intriguing, or mind boggling writing, ( I have to say, it's pretty easy to guess a lot of the plots), but it's still high quality entertainment and if you haven't jumped onto the LOST boat yet, do it! You won't regret it!


3 comments:

Tami said...

Oh Jeff and I are big Lost fans too! Wednesday nights at 8pm are set in stone - we are home and watching the tube. Just wait - each season gets crazier and crazier but we are hooked!

Shaun and Coral Hanson said...

Shaun and I are Lost fans too and when we first started watching it we did what you and Matt did and watched season 1 in just a few days!! I'm glad to hear other people do that too,

Tracy R.Rice said...

Well, you've dug your own grave. That's all I can say because I have too.