Saturday, March 14, 2009

Tagged...

Okay Abbie, I wasn't ignoring you, here is the tag and it's rules:
1-) Post rules on blog
2-) Answer the six "8" items...

8 Fav TV shows:
1- Divine Design
2- The Property Shop
3- Property Virgins
4- Spice up my Kitchen
5- 24
6- The Office
7- Chopped
8- American Idol

8 Things I did Yesterday:
1- Went to the Party Shop
2- Ate lunch with the kids at McD's
3- Listened to Marin and Saddie sing Mamma Mia ALL THE WAY HOME
4- Wiped down the bathroom
5- Tried out my new Febreeze candle (ohh la la!)
6-Washed 6 pairs of pants for Jace and Mateo
7- Wore my hair curly (MISTAKE!)
8- Watched a STUPID movie with my hubby last night!

8 Things I'm looking forward to:
1- Jr. Miss tonight
2- WICKED in April
3- MOAB in May
4- Getting Macey's 6 month pics taken
5- Getting Jace's 4yr. pics taken
6- Registering Marin for Kindergarten
7- My kids soccer games this summer
8- TWO kids in school!

8 Fav Restaurants:
1-Johhny Carino's
2- Olive Garden
3- Texas Roadhouse
4- Javiers
5- Rodizio's Grill
6- Cafe Rio
7- Chili's
8- Craigo's

8 Things on my wishlist:
1- Cruise
2- Trip to Hawaii
3- Trip to Brazil
4- Trip to Europe
5- Self potty training children
6- loose this baby weight... before summer!
7- Run the St. George Marathon
8- Read more

8 People I tag:
1- Angie
2- Amber
3- Celeste
4- Jennie
5- Jenny Beykirch
6- Rachel
7- Holly
8- Lisa Turner

3 comments:

Misti said...

Isn't that a long tag, I am still getting up the courage to do it! Someday you will be able to just travel!!!

Rachel said...

OK, When do you have tickets to Wicked? Ours are on the 9th? It's a Thursday, just checking to see if your's are the same day?

Abbie said...

I'm so glad you did it!! Misti still won't do it! ha I loved it, I know you so much better now, we are more alike than I knew:)